Pest Solutions You Can Trust
Top Rated Local Business
Proper preparation for fleas will help insure a successful treatment.
1. Remove all toys, clothes, sneakers, ect. from the floor and under beds.
2. Remove all pets from the home; Fish tanks unplug and cover.
3. Empty all closets.
4. Empty litter boxes in to trash bags and remove from the home.
5. Remove sheets from all beds.
6. Vacuum entire home regardless carpet or no carpet and remove vacuum bag.
Plan to be out of your home at the time of service and 2-3 hours after until material is dry. Cats and Dogs should be treated prior to service (Consult with your veterinarian on products that are best).
High infestation may need 1-2 additional services at no additional cost. Our flea service comes with a 6 month warranty.
Failure to comply with instructions by ProSource Professional will hinder the ability to control fleas.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at 203-405-9856 or fill out a contact form!