ProSource Pest Solutions Statement
Effective Date: January 1, 2018
- Information Collection:
- Personal Data: When you use our services, we may ask for certain personal information such as name, email address, phone number, and physical address.
- Usage Data: We may also collect data about how our service is accessed and used. This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, and other diagnostic data.
- Use of Data: We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and maintain our services.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to.
- Provide customer support.
- Monitor the usage of our service.
- Detect and address technical issues.
- Data Protection:
- We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
- Your personal data is stored in secure networks and is accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights.
- Third-Party Services:
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, provide the service on our behalf, or assist in analyzing how our service is used.
- These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Did you know all our pest control services are backed by the ProSource Pest Promise? If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of the service within 30 days of application, we’ll provide a complimentary re-treatment until the problem is gone or your money back, guaranteed.