- License to Use Website: Unless otherwise stated, ProSource Pest Solutions owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. You may view and/or print pages for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- User Content:
- Any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- Unless you advise to the contrary, we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and use such material for any and all purposes.
- Restrictions: You are expressly and emphatically restricted from:
- Publishing any website material in any media.
- Selling, sublicensing, or commercializing any website material.
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access.
- Engaging in data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any similar activity.
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations.
- No warranties: This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ProSource Pest Solutions makes no representations or warranties regarding the completeness or accuracy of this website’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall ProSource Pest Solutions be liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website.
- Indemnification: You hereby indemnify ProSource Pest Solutions from and against any liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
- Variation of Terms: ProSource Pest Solutions is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website, you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
- Assignment: ProSource Pest Solutions is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification.
- Entire Agreement: These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between ProSource Pest Solutions and you concerning your use of this website.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert State/Country], and you submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in [Insert State/Country] for the resolution of any disputes.
Did you know all our pest control services are backed by the ProSource Pest Promise? If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of the service within 30 days of application, we’ll provide a complimentary re-treatment until the problem is gone or your money back, guaranteed.